InfoConnected - Liga-te ao Mundo!
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Darkthrone - Working On New Material Again

Ir para baixo

Darkthrone - Working On New Material Again Empty Darkthrone - Working On New Material Again

Mensagem por costa_maggot Sáb Nov 29, 2008 2:52 pm

[center]
Darkthrone's Ted "Nocturno Culto" Skjellum has issued the following update:

"Winter is most definitly full-on here now, and I'm enjoying the feeling of isolation as best as I can. Great! That out of the way, I will first thank Fenriz for doing a great job on the Darkthrone Official MySpace, du brenner for saken, bokstavelig talt! And to all of you who send me words through this site. Winter means a bit more activety indoors for me, so I'll give it my best shot to maintain this cyber-cage.

"Dark Thrones And Black Flags" is, well, history for me now, since the planning and songwriting for a new album is well under way. We enjoyed recording it and looking forward to the 13th of December when we pull the trigger for a new album. There are small details this time around that will most likely result in a slight different sound and "feeling". Seems pointless to mention such stuff here, but I can assure you that both Fenriz and me looking forward to this. The first session of a new record is always exciting+ since it do set some fundamental standards... at least in our heads... well, at least in MY head then. Working the way we do now is such a blizz it's hard to describe."

Cá estarei para ouvir, depois de um, quanto a mim, excelente último álbum, espero que mantenham a elevada fasquia.
costa_maggot
costa_maggot
Administrador
Administrador

Mozilla Firefox Portugal
Masculino Número de Mensagens : 936
Prémios : Darkthrone - Working On New Material Again Goldmedalw:0 Darkthrone - Working On New Material Again 1238285398awardstarsilv:1 Darkthrone - Working On New Material Again 1238285385awardstarbron:6
Barra de Warning : Darkthrone - Working On New Material Again 11101010

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos